All entries (made before 23:59 on Friday 25 March 2022) will be charged an early bird administration fee of £165 + VAT per entry which must be paid when submitting your entry or entries.
Entries submitted after the early bird close will be charged the standard administration fee of £215 + VAT, with the deadline for submissions being Friday 1 April 2022.
Any entries after 1 April 2022 will only be accepted at the discretion of the Awards Team and will be charged a late administration fee of £235 + VAT per entry. To discuss entry submission after the deadline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Multiple Entry Offer
Any organisation submitting 5 entries will receive an additional FREE entry. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Remember to submit all 6 entries in one session to receive your free submissions!
Entry Details & Essentials
- Title Format: ‘Agency Name & Client Name – Campaign/Product Name’ or where appropriate ‘Agency/Team Name’.
- Entries must relate to work undertaken December 2020 – March 2022.
- Each Entry submission must have a separate word/PDF document uploaded alongside – 5 entries = 5 documents.
- Each entry must be edited to ensure the correct category is checked as incorrect information may lead to your entry being classed null and void.
- Entry questions differ depending on your chosen category, please take care when filling out each entry form.
- Entry forms can be designed to your company branding; however they must contain the appropriate questions/headings in the same order to ensure the Judges can access the relevant information easily.
- Entries must be paid for at the time of submission.
- Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting an entry.
File Upload Formats
All files must not exceed 2MB each.
When creating your online portal profile, please make sure your company logo is of high quality and in colour as this will appear on the awards presentation should you be shortlisted.
Please ensure your entry form is uploaded as a Word Document or PDF, no other formats will be accepted.
Supporting materials can be provided in Word, PDF or JPEG formats. Zip Files and videos cannot be accepted. If you wish to use video evidence as your supporting material, please include a link to the file online in your entry form under ‘supporting documents’.
Hints & Tips
To see what the judges are looking for in a winning entry, take a look at our judging process and criteria here.
If you need any tips on how best to complete your awards submission, please download The Don’t Panic Guide to Entering Awards.
If you don’t have the time to write your entry or you need help writing an entry, you may want to consider Boost Awards who specialise in writing award entries.
All material will remain confidential to the judges. All judging discussions are confidential and will not be shared or discussed with anyone outside of the judging panel ahead of the ceremony or thereafter. Judges will not share confidential material, judging papers or entries with anyone. Judges will securely delete all judging materials immediately after the judging period or give materials to The Awards Team who will manage this. Judges can only access entries that they have been provided to score.
Winning case studies may be used in post-event materials to promote best practice and permission will be sought from entrants before publishing these.